- What so impressed Anne and me is the pursuit of excellence which is evident in every aspect of the Centre's operation. That can only happen when there is a powerful driving force such as that generated by you, Peter and the members of your team. I feel extremely fortunate that I have become yet another beneficiary of that force.
Every person whom we have met and particularly those who carried out some task on your behalf has been highly professional and efficient whilst at the same time being warm and friendly...I can hardly believe how rapidly I returned to feeling well after such an operation...It is impossible to express adequate gratitude for the superb treatment that I have received from your team...This nevertheless is a most sincere expression of thanks.
- Peter M Wright, patient.
- May I take this opportunity to say how much everyone at The Prostate Centre contributes toward turning a pretty undignified process into one that is almost (almost!) lighthearted.
- Philip Chitty, patient.
- Thank you for seeing me to discuss my results and for your kind, positive letter following the appointment. Regarding my stiff back, I just wanted to let you know that it has improved immensely after my two sessions with Karl. I'm delighted and wanted to thank you for recommending him... It's good to know that, if it stiffens up again, I know where to come.
- Philip Durell, patient.
- The fact that things have gone well for me is, I believe, due to the early treatment under your direction. I am grateful to you for that.
- Prof Dennis Taylor, patient.
- All excellent - I feel not only that I am in good hands, but that everyone really cares.
- Prof Stephen Neidle, patient.
- I must thank you and your team for performing the operation so promptly and, as far as a layman can judge other than subjectively, so well. Now that I have been in contact with other prostate cancer sufferers (I am helping to support the local awareness campaign) I appreciate the advantages of early removal rather than other treatments.
- R A Haviland, patient.
- Thank you for your letter of 13th February - I too am very pleased that I had a colonoscopy!
Not the most enjoyable experience, but the end (no pun intended) more than justified the means.
Thank you very much for suggesting the colonoscopy.
- R.J. Smith, patient.
- Thank you very much for everything you have done for Robert before, during and after his operation... His GP has been to see him and was impressed at how well Robert looked.
- Robert Ellerbrook, patient.
- Many thanks for the attention you gave me during my time in London - my swift recovery is clearly down to the high level of care I received from you and the team and I am very grateful for that.
- Roderick Gray, patient.
- My partner's suggestion to seek your advice for me turned out to be most valuable and I came away from your clinic much wiser and well informed... Your clinic and dedicated team were just what I needed after returning home after five months away from my family and friends trying to mull over things and making my own medical arrangements and trying to form decisions by myself.
- Roderick Stacey, patient.